Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tune in tonight to Squirrel Report

I've been writing a series of posts about how to hide yourself from the NSA (well, as much as you can).  It seems that this has attracted the attention of no less than the Cabal™ behind The Squirrel Report.
What's a little annoying to realize (after writing a couple thousand researched words on the subject) is that I've been approaching it completely wrong.

Teh sigh.

Well, I guess that the good thing is that I know what I need to write, although it's going to take me a few days to do it right.  In the meantime, tune in to Squirrel Report tonight, which may be the first ever Secret Squirrel Report.  Call in, and you can either grill me or tell me what a l4m3r I am.  Either way, it should be amusing.

1 comment:

Weetabix said...

I must have the dumbs, too. It sounded good to me.