Sunday, May 2, 2010

I can haz target, plz?

Many thanks to Lissa and Mike for hosting me at their range yesterday. It was a fantastic, relaxing afternoon.

As an extra, added plus, I got to not only meet the famous feline Rajah, but Lissa's collection of costumes that she likes to dress him in. I snapped a clandestine photo of him in full regalia:


Cute, really.

Thanks to Lissa and Mike for a relaxing day of Recoil Therapy, and thanks to Rajah for letting me take them away for an afternoon. I know that he missed playing dress up.

2 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

I think I'll look into that form of relaxation/therapy, sounds like a good way to vent!

Lissa said...

We were so pleased to have you and the Missus! And Rajah thinks that Crash smells interesting and offers to lend him a costume.