Friday, September 1, 2017

The Week Just Got a Little Brighter - A Brigid Guest Post

Small Town Roads - my first Fiction Novel after two nonfiction best sellers won a First Place (Gold) in the 2017 Gold Reader's Favorite International Book Award and will be featured in Publisher's Weekly as well as at the Miami International Book Fair where there will be a big award presentation.

The Book of Barkley won Silver in 2015 for nonfiction, so this is quite the honor for me and my Dad is very proud. (my husband doesn't know yet).  All sales this month are going to American Humane to help in their animal rescue efforts in TX and LA (my husband and I personally support the Red Cross down there).

I am very blessed.  Thank you all for allowing me to write here once in a while and making me so welcome. It's an honor.

And I will have a proper bit of writing up this weekend as soon as I get my head through the door :-) - Brigid


8 comments:

Kinnison said...

Congratulations!

Borepatch said...

Brava! Brava!

waepnedmann said...

Wooo Hooo!

Counter Jockey said...

Wooooooooo

LindaG said...

Congratulations, Brigid! Well done. Have a safe, blessed weekend!

Murphy(AZ) said...

I was impressed when I read the book. Even more so now. Congratulations!

Chad Solivais said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Author! Author!!