Sunday, May 12, 2013

#2 Son approves this music for your listening pleasure

#2 Son and I took the dogs out for a walk today.  That wouldn't be unusual, but the vet said no walks for Wolfgang until the end of this week (because he got fixed), but Wolfie was crawling out of his skin.  And so out we went, with the dogs.  We went in the car to a great park along the 'hooch.  Stevie Ray Vaughan was the CD in the player.  To my great shame as a father, he hadn't listened to much of this before, but he quite liked this one:



He quite liked it, and made me play it again.  There's hope for me as a Father after all ...

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Gotta love walking the pup, and good music too!

Walter Zoomie said...

Play "The Things That I Used To Do" for him. If he doesn't openly weep with joy, he got no soul!