Sunday, January 13, 2013

How I spent my Sunday

I took the dogs to the dog park for puppy chasing and wrestling and then spread mulch on the backyard path that Wolfgang had run into a muddy mess.  Still need to spread more, but this was a good start.  Twenty wheelbarrow loads didn't even put a dent into the hill of mulch.

Then the Missus and I went to the botanical gardens.  With the top down in the convertible, because it was 75° and sunny. You just don't get this in January up in Yankeeland.

I was rather pleased to see how drab the botanical gardens were - it makes my front yard seem less of an eye sore. Then stopping at Whole Foods (or more aptly as a friend calls it, "Whole Paycheck) for wine, cheese, chaucoutrie and good bread.  Expensive, but good and not so expensive as eating out.

Man, I'm tired now.  Crash the Wondercat is curled up next to me, napping.  Not a bad idea he has there.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Ah shaddap... cold rainy/foggy up here ALL day... :-)

Rev. Paul said...

Warm-ish (40s) and rain here today. It shoulda been 20 degrees colder & snowing. Harrumph.

instinct said...

So it wasn't spent watching a Top Gear marathon???