Friday, June 11, 2010

I got a facelift

For the blog, not for me (like it'll help me anyway). Blogger has some new templates, and I've hated all the blank space on the left hand side of the screen for a long, long time. I also (slightly) prefer the font.

Let me know what you think.

UPDATE 11 June 2010 17:38: Man, you want to score a ton of page views, go into the new "Designer" feature of blogger and try looking at different layouts. Each one of these counts as a page view. Kind of cheating, really. But they have a couple of new nice templates, and some really hideous ones.

13 comments:

Jay G said...

OOH. That's nice.

I may have to play around with that...

WV: syclik - I kid you not...

A said...

I'm glad you chose one the hideous ones for your blog Borepatch lol....

Now about your other face lift????

TOTWTYTR said...

I like it. I'm going to have to look at the new templates and see if there is one I like more than the one I have. Which, all things considered, isn't all that hard.

Borepatch said...

LOL Stan. Know any good doctors? ;-)

SiGraybeard said...

I like it.

I found that Designer stuff a while back and did similar things to mine.

NotClauswitz said...

Hmm... The extra width means I could post even bigger pictures!

Home on the Range said...

I hope my new one isn't considered one of the "hideous" ones. :-)

I like yours, a lot. Clean, neat, with something to say.

Borepatch said...

DirtCrashr, I must confess that "hey - my posts won't take up as much vertical space, so I can write more" did cross my mind ...

Brigid, I quite like yours. It has perhaps a sepia-hued finish that seems appropriate. And it has pie!

David said...

Ooooh, SWANKY.

soulful sepulcher said...

I passed many tests due to a photographic memory of text, but hell if i can remember what your blog looked like before this.

lol

(serious)

bluesun said...

I don't know...

It looks too... progressive...

Anonymous said...

I like the extra width. I'd do something similar but wordpress wants money to host custom CSS. Maybe I'll just make like Labrat and host my own.

Jim

Shy Wolf said...

When your page opened, I wondered "to which never-land have I got to now?"
After the usual double-take on the fave column, the page reappeared.
Now all the blank space is on the right side of the page.
Oh, well...
Shy III