Sunday, November 15, 2009

In other Sarah Palin news the MSM swept under the carpet

You know, I like to flatter myself that I'm fairly well informed on world goings on. However, I totally missed how someone burned down her church in Wassilla:

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, her husband Todd and up to 1,000 fellow parishioners will worship in a local school this morning after a suspicious fire virtually destroyed the Wasilla Bible Church early Saturday.

The Rev. Larry Kroon said some parishioners were in the church on Nicola Avenue at the time the fire was noticed but no one was injured. Firefighters battled for about eight hours in minus-20 degree temperatures to completely extinguish the blaze that began at the front door.

Burning churches with people inside. Stay classy, "activist" left. And kudos to the Mastodon Main Stream Media for staying on top of this. I mean, just as much attention as if someone had burned down Obama's church, right?

Right?

2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Actually that was in the news, at least here in the "Bible Belt". It's been quite a while back I think though.

If someone had burned Rev. Wright's house, it would have been on every station everywhere.

NotClauswitz said...

I'm thinking that fire in a -20 degree environment is a very-very bad thing - reminds me of Ice Station Zebra (the book, not the movie - I wonder how well 1963 M-16's would have fared in the arctic?).