Friday, November 20, 2009

Custom (Gunblogger?) Action Figures

ThatsMyFace will create a custom action figure that looks like you. All you have to do is send in a couple of photos, and they'll craft your visage in plastic, suitable to top a normal G.I. Joe or Barbie.


Now when I saw this, the word "Gunbloggers" ran through my head. I'd sure like to see a JayG model, and maybe Tam could buy a new Zed 3 if she sold the Snark Of Death/Sunday Smith model.

So who'd you want to see as an Action Figure?

UPDATE 20 November 2009 14:40: Welcome folks from JayG's place! Take a look around while you're here. I agree with Lissa's comment on who would be teh awesome as an action figure.

6 comments:

EDGE said...

Maybe you could get one with the kung fu grip?!

wolfwalker said...

I envision an entire series: Action Figures - People of the Gun.

Jay G said...

I get first mention? Pshaw...

Hell, you could just adapt a Steve Austin figure (remove 3/4 the muscle) for me...

Lissa said...

BREDA. Duh. :) And we could give her a detachable-rifle leg!!

Eric R. Shelton said...

Would they make a pantless one for Robb?

Anonymous said...

If they have the kung fu grip, then the Jay G one can hold a bayonet-equipped pistol.