Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Homeland Security Certified Terrorist

That would be me:
Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely.
If you hadn't heard, that's from a Report by the Department of Homeland Security. The bold text is the bit that describes me.

You see, it's a fair cop. In the interest of full disclosure, I will now proudly sport the following logo on this blog:


Anyone who is interested in using this logo on their blog, go ahead. All I ask is that you link it back to this post, and leave a comment here that you're doing it.

And if anyone from the Department of Homeland Security runs across this, please pass the link on to your PR Flacks. If they'd like to respond, I'll post it here.

UPDATE 14 April 2009 22:23: A PDF of the report is here at Michelle Malkin's place.

BUMPED:15 April 2009 08:10

BUMPED: 15 April 2009 20:43:
Bumped again. This whole thing has gotten my dander up. I'm going to keep it at the top until, well, my dander goes back down.

7 comments:

Z@X said...

I'll stand with you on this.

I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Just remember, we'll have plenty of good company at summer camp.....

Macbrun said...

I'm with ya!

chrisb said...

Hmm, I would, but I am not a full on Libertarian. I support the thought of this completely though.

Anonymous said...

Hey, then by Homeland Securities definition, the Signers of the Declaration of Independence are right wing extrememist groups.....

TOTWTYTR said...

Interesting enough Anonymous, the British considered them an extremist group too.

I'm not sure what that means, but it has to be significant.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.