Friday, April 10, 2009

Borepatch: Creating l33t h4X0Rz by the thousands hundreds

25,000 visitors in a little over 9 months. This is the first month where at least 100 folks have stopped by every single day, which is a new record for my little corner of Al Gore's Intarwebz, and very nice indeed. I'm not sure what I was expecting when I started, but it's certainly stranger than I had imagined.

To folks who keep coming back, thank you.

To those who want to know how to hack their neighbors, does your mom know what you're up to?

4 comments:

none said...

Congrats on the milestone!

You've got a good read here.

doubletrouble said...

My friend, you know you're one of the best & brightest when you hit that milestone so quickly.

Hell, I've been blogging for, oh I don't know, 20 years or so now, & I haven't half that many hits.

Congrats! The next Jack Black is on me...

Borepatch said...

Hammer, thanks!

And Doubletrouble, thanks. And I may just take you up on that, but only if you have your Fedora. ;-)

Jay G said...

Congrats!

Now let's work on getting you the next 25K visitors...

:)