Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Didn't see that one coming

OK, since everyone's doing it:

You are a

Social Liberal
(75% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(80% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Libertarian










Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also : The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

Like I keep telling people, I'm not a conservative. Glad to see I'm not yet to Ted Kaczynski territory, though.

And completely off-topic, I love Blogger's "schedule post" option. I'm literally blogging in my pajamas, and this will post tomorrow when I'm at work (not in pajamas). Sort of Schrodinger's Cat meets Pajama Blogging.

6 comments:

mdmnm said...

Ditto on "schedule post" being the cat's pajamas.

ASM826 said...

I took the test and I am in the same quadrant, but a little closer to the center in both axises. I already knew I was a libertarian, so this is not a surprise.

none said...

I'm right up there next you. on that chart.

John the Texaner said...

It's interesting that every gun blogger I've seen who's taken that test ends up in that same general area. Like ASM826, I'm a little closer to the centrist area, but it seems we all end up in the libertarian slice, right around 1:30 somewhere on the radius from the center.

I wouldn't really call myself a libertarian explicity, but libertarian ideals are probably the closest labeled approximation of my core beliefs.

AnarchAngel said...

Yeah, no surprise I'm right at about 80% 80% myself.

chrisb said...

Dang it. Blocked at work, and I wanted to play.