Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shoeblogging







And what impressive shoes they are. Chanel, no less. $2,200, no less.

Of course, it was Madonna who wore them.

I must admit that I'm not much of a Madonna fan, but she gets props for making the usual suspects insane:
“I am horrified that Madonna can see these shoes as fashion,” says Lyn Costello, part of the Mothers Against Murder And Aggression group (MAMAA).
That said, I do think you have to give Madonna credit for the definitive rendition of "Santa Baby." Just sayin'.

UPDATE 29 October 2008 19:41: Via a comment at RobertaX's place, it seems that Lipstick.lace.brassknuckles blogged this back in May. Oh bother.

[sigh] Borepatch - bringing you breaking news from 5 months ago!

UPDATE 4 November 2008 17:59: It looks like a lot of folks are coming here via Google Images. Welcome, and take a look around! I have a Best Posts category - if you don't like these, well it's about as good as I can offer up.

No comments: