Sunday, October 12, 2008

Roadtrip with #1 son - Ogunquit

Growing up, we avoided the southern Maine beaches like the plague. Too many people, Dad said. Too much traffic, Dad said.

Dad was right - the traffic was absurd, even though there weren't too many people.











Pretty, though. And they still had artificially flavored cherry slush (one of my guilty pleasures).

Note to Apple. If there were a way to post this picture straight from the iPhone, that would be the shizzle flippity floppity floop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You used to be able to post pictures from email onto Blogger, or at least I thought I remembered doing that back when I had an active one.

In fact, I think I found directions here if you want to try them:
http://my-iphone-blog.blogspot.com/2008/01/iphone-blogger-visual-twitter.html

There might be an app that can do it also, but I'm not sure.

Chad