Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Epic Fail

I like to carve Jack-o-Lanterns at Halloween. I've done some pretty interesting ones in past years, and was going to have a shizzle Flippity Floppity Floop of a post, until I encountered Epic Fail:
  • Disk crash on laptop wiped out the awesomest New England Jack-o-Lantern pix EVAH. Backup on the laptop doesn't seem to have this one. Flash Drive containing pix is lost in the clutter.
  • Photos from previous years need to be scanned. HP printer/scanner/fax needs ink for printer component. Printer/scanner/fax machine won't get past initial error screen. Hey machine, I don't want to print. I want to scan. HP, you su[redacted, in the interest of keeping this at least a sort of family-friendly blog - ed].
  • My Jack-o-Lanterns are simply not up to expectations this year. Mr. Borepatch, you will simply have to do better than this.
Oh bother.

So just because, here's something that makes me smile. Set snark to "kill", Mr. Sulu ....

No comments: