Thursday, December 27, 2012

From now on ...

Every time I hear someone utter the words "Gun Show Loophole" I'll reply that first we should close the "David Gregory Loophole".  This is a gift that will keep on giving.  After all, it seems that NBC knew that displaying the magazine (well, possessing it, which they had to do to display it) was illegal before they taped the show.  It's not like they were somehow caught by an obscure law - they knew about it and didn't care.

And Gregory gets to skate, because Liberals are so tribal that laws seemingly only apply to those they perceive as their enemies.  That's why more gun laws should be opposed.

9 comments:

Matt said...

Some animals are more equal than others it seems.

bluesun said...

GAHHHHHHHHHH!

That's as coherent as I can get here.

agirlandhergun said...

Mind boggling isn't it...they want to make guns illegal, but they break laws left and right.

gator said...

I propose that we call it the "Talk Show Loophole".

doubletrouble said...

No,no,no. It's all ok now; the ATF has shed their grace on him.
The laws are for THEE, not me.

Borepatch said...

gator, I've officially swiped that!

Anonymous said...

"because Liberals are so tribal that laws seemingly...."
I also noticed that the libs are sounding more and more like muslimes...

Steve

RabidAlien said...

........so they're letting him get away with it? "You can't be prosecuted for breaking a law you support"???? WTF? I support laws against killing people, that doesn't grant me automatic immunity if I were to snap and go postal! This is.....disgusting, to be polite.

TOTWTYTR said...

I'd be happy if NBC would just shut the David Gregory cake hole.

I wonder how many times he got stuffed into his locker in high school?