Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blogroll addition

James Zachary at The Next Chapter is a new-to-me blog who I found through a Sitemeter referral log. He's been kind enough to blogroll me, and I like to reciprocate. He has a heartbreaking post about a sweet new .38 Super he got - he hasn't had the time to take it to the range for some shooty love. James, I hope you'll do a range report when you get to shoot it.

If there's anyone else out there that's blogrolled me, and I haven't added you to mine, send me an email.

UPDATE 3 April 2008 12:02: Doh! I missed Scotaku In America, who seems to have had be blogrolled for some time. And I've even met him! [/sheepish]

Sorry, and on the blogroll now.

Really, if anyone else out there has me on the blogroll, ping me with an email and I'll blogroll you back.

No comments: