Thursday, April 9, 2009

6 million people think that Microsoft Word 2007 stinks

I have proof.

Still, losing 90 minutes to the We're-Microsoft-and-just-wanted-to -see-you-chase-your-tail game made me turn in despair to Al Gore's Intarwebz, where I found this:



I hope that they don't do this to Dave, Adam, or Mark ...

Via Office 2007 Sucks. Don't ask.

And I'm not bitter about the afternoon's experience, relearning in 90 minutes what I used to be able to do in 3. This Office 2007 is supposed to be the absolute shizzle Flippity Floppity Floop. It'll make me insanely productive, right? So go ahead, Microsoft - offer me money. Power. Anything I want.



I want my 90 minutes back, you son of a B****.

And Alpha Mind Blog thinks that Ubuntu is way, way easier than Office 2007. Bet he wants his 90 minutes back, too. So does the Dictionary of Unfortunate Ideas.

3 comments:

TOTWTYTR said...

Maybe it's me, but it seems that every version of MS Office since 97 has been incrementally worse. I liked 2000 better than 2003, and like 2007 even less than 2003.

I still have a copy of Office 97, I wonder if it would work on an XP machine?

Oh, I liked Word Perfect way back in the 1990s. It was much friendlier than Word.

I don't suppose I could run Windows for Workgroups and still get on Al Gore's Intrawebz.

Alexis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alexis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.