Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Global Warming causes Acne

I posted this ten years ago, and it's only gotten worse since then.  What I didn't point out in that post is the reason for this - almost all government science grants are awarded to study the effect of Global Warming Climate Change on [fill in the blank].

And so we get a huge list of [fill in the blanks].  Hey, the Scientists aren't too proud to take the King's Shilling.  As the Romans used to say, pecunia non olet (money doesn't smell).

Originally posted 27 November 2009.

Global Warming causes Acne

Really.

Oh, it also causes a bunch of other stuff. Of course, this really isn't a surprise. A while back, Bruce let us know:
Why, just yesterday, global warming cleaned the siding on my house, pruned my hedges, and made me a nice grilled cheese for lunch.
Grilled Cheese beats Acne. Win!

Hat tip: The Corner.

No comments: