Friday, October 23, 2015

*Groan*

Camp Borepatch is officially on the market now.  I sort of ache a lot, but have to say that the place really shines.  It's been a good refuge from the World these last few years.

But #1 Son has ridden off on his motorcycle, and #2 Son moves out at the end of the month.  It's too much house for me, and I need to move to the DC area anyway.

It's odd how you take everyday things for granted: I couldn't muster enough of a damn to make this place sparkle, a couple years back.  With the pressure of getting it listed to sell, I put in the  4 1/2 month effort to do it.  Now it's done and I find that I quite like it when it shines.

There's no doubt a moral in that somewhere ...

2 comments:

Guffaw in AZ said...

I weep for you that you need to move to the D.C. area.

We'd welcome you here in the Free State of Arizona(?)

gfa

LSP said...

Good luck in greater DC... especially the Maryland side.