Sunday, August 24, 2014

The content-less blog

While it might be an exaggeration to things this way, I've been so busy lately that I haven't been posting on my regular schedule or with as much thoughtful analysis as usual (there's a scary thought, that my posts had thoughtful analysis).  What's unusual is why I've been so busy - I've been much more social the last week and a half or so.  It's been very nice indeed to hang out with friends, rather than on the 'net.  And that's looking to continue for today, too.

And so as an apology to my gentle readers, all blog posts shall be entirely free for the rest of the weekend. 

4 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Enjoy your real people time! Oh, and thanks for not charging for the older posts - I'm broke until next week. :o)

Unknown said...

Enjoy guilt free times in meatspace. You have more to live for than running this ice cream machine.

Eagle said...

Heh... been riding the bike and finding like-minded friends, eh?

Anonymous said...

Not to worry - we'll be here.

Enjoy!

gfa