Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blogroll Additions

Sabot over at Sabot Musings has a new blog, focusing on firearms and life in general (but mostly firearms):
Sabot Musings sometimes uses satire and sarcasm to discuss the world of firearms and the politics associated with it. We dislike the people who oppose citizens having the right to protect themselves. In the “gun world” these anti-rights people are considered shitsticks but in reality they can only aspire to such greatness.
He does no better at hiding his feelings (particularly about the MSM) than I do, and has a helpful guide posted to help the MSM tell the difference between a centerfire rifle cartridge and an ICBM.

Daddy Bear
is, well, another middle aged dad who works in IT. But since he lives in Kentucky instead of Mordor on the Charles, he can take the clan to Machine Gun shoots. He has pictures up from Knob Creek - that Big Boom sure must have been something!

Oh, and it's not every day you see someone blogroll the CERT folks. Extra security style points!

Welcome to the blogroll, gents!

A note to anyone else who has me blogrolled: I typically find folks that have added me to their blogroll either because they email me, or I happen to notice a sitemeter referral. If I haven't added you, it's probably because I've been asleep at the wheel. Shoot me an email, and I'll be happy to add you.

1 comment:

Sabot said...

Thank you for the addition. May your rifle aim always be true.