Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday afternoon

First we took the dogs to the Dog Park, where Wolfgang got to play with his girlfriend Maisy (a 10 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback).  Puppy love FTW.

Wolfgang and Maisy in October


Then it was off to Tractor Supply Co for puppy food.  And an extra $60 of stuff that we somehow couldn't manage without.  I am listening to Ivan the Terrier who lets me know that our supply of squeaky doggie toys is replenished.

Then to the supermarket for game provisions.  Bacon wrapped bratwursts on pretzel rolls with sweet potato fries and carrot and celery sticks with guacamole dipping sauce.  #1 Son exclaimed "This is the best dinner ever!"

And then watching the Falcons blow the game.  Oh well, can't have everything.

But not a lot of blogging, I guess.  Tomorrow we'll be a bit back to a less lazy schedule.

2 comments:

Wolfman said...

I was rooting for your Falcons- if they took the whole shebang, I'd forgive them for (gasp!) playing bettet than my Seahawks. But, since this season ends on the League if Evil, I guess football meals are done for the year. Good lookin pup, that Wolfgang- mine's getting a little log in the tooth and doesn't play so hard anymore. Have a good rest of your Sunday!

WoFat said...

The Dog Food Isle can suck your wallet dry.