Thursday, June 3, 2021

Quote of the Day: We're done with your nonsense edition

OldNFO wins the Internets with this:

I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic, until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor, because I’ve been both, until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.

I’ve never cared if your beliefs are different than mine – until you said my beliefs are wrong.

I’ve never cared if you don’t like guns, until you tried to take my guns away.

I’ve never cared about race matters, until you called be a racist for being white.

But, now I care.

 There's more.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Thank you, I wish I could take credit for writing it, but the author is unknown.

LSP said...

Well said, NFO.

Mind you, belief does matter and we've got to choose the right one. Me? I'd punish Marxism, but I'm a moderate. Heh.

HMS Defiant said...

Hell Yeah!