Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween

I hope that you have a costume that doesn't confuse people.


The Queen Of The World and I plan on being Thing 1 and Thing 2 (with Wolfgang as Thing 3).  I would suggest that she is dressing up as a Blue Haired Lady but think I know where that discussion would lead.  And if I behave, I might get her to wear this again:


Her costume doesn't confuse me, nosiree.  Yowser.  No offense to you dudes out there, but I won, suckas.

Your Halloween humor is over at Chicken Mom's place.  Heh.

And it isn't Halloween without the greatest Halloween song ever recorded.  Bring us on home, Vincent Price ...




3 comments:

libertyman said...

An old video (35 years ago?) of a remarkable talent.

At that age he appears to be a black man who likes women.

What happened, I wonder?

Unknown said...

"... the greatest Halloween song ever recorded"

I believe you have the wrong YouTube link there. I think this is the link you wanted.

However, this one is also an underrated Halloween song, in my opinion.

UplayOnline said...

What happened, I wonder?


ทางบ้าน