Saturday, September 5, 2015

Dreams

I've been having a recurring dream where I'm taking a Real Estate Agent through my house so I can get it listed.  But there are a whole series of rooms that I didn't know about.  In my dream I keep saying "I've never been in this room before" - and the realtor typically says "And it needs a good cleaning".

I'm not sure if the dream means that my subconscious thinks I'll sell the house for more than I thought, or if cleaning will be harder than I thought.  Or both.

Or maybe it's just the fumes from Formula 409 ...


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, went through that with my place... It's the fumes!

Mrs. Bitchpatch #1 said...

You chucked the cat out with the bathwater. I always thought you loved the cat. I guess the new Queen of the Castle doesn't. At least I hope she has figured out where she stands in relation to the dog. Never try and get rid of the dog. He will get rid of you first.