Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kitten murderers

It seems that one of my posts from December 2008 has appeared on wowcookingtips.com site, with no link or attribution.

Original post (December 18, 2008).

Their post (January 10, 2009).

The posts match word for word.

You do have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of my page, but there is indeed a copyright statement. To save you the 5 seconds of scrolling, here it is:
Fair use is encouraged. For all other use, God kills a kitten. You've been warned.
Looks like these guys are kitten murderers.

6 comments:

Home on the Range said...

I sent them a politely worded comment, reminding them that this was YOUR post.

Some of my recipes came from cookbooks, jotted down on little 3 by 5 cards, with their original source long forgotten, some of the ingredients changed, But I would be embarrassed to take someone's entire POST about cooking and post it as my own.

Borepatch said...

Thanks, Brigid. Mostly I was worried that someone was trying to stake a claim to Mrs. Borepatch.

;-)

Home on the Range said...

Women who wear kick ass boots like Mrs. B, aren't likely to be carted off by the huns.

I have a shooty friend that growls a bit if someone gets overly familiar, so I understand.

doubletrouble said...

Well, lokk at it this way Ted- yer so famous that folks are swipin' yer stuff!

I knew you'd make it big someday...

8^)

Home on the Range said...

They removed my comment. Not surprised.

Borepatch said...

Brigid, it's not surprising. Thanks for trying, though.

I have to agree with Doubletrouble - seems my stuff is good enough to steal. Whoo hoo!