Thursday, December 16, 2021

Southwest Florida Blogshoot - January 15

I've had some scheduling hiccups but have secured the private range at the Gun Club.  180 yard rifle range and 25 yard pistol range.  Private (only us!) and covered shooting.

Here's the venue info - please RSVP in the comments if you will come.

The Venue:

When: Saturday, January 15 at 12:00 noon until 4:00 PM.

Where: Manatee Gun and Archery Club1805 Logue Rd, Myakka City, FL 34251

Facilities:  Some of our readers are bringing their betters halves (as am I) and the fairer sex will be relieved to know that there are proper, civilized facilities in the club house.   

Cost: $20 per person to cover range rental and sundries.

Lunch: Will be catered by The Queen Of The World and is included in the price.

8 comments:

BigCountryExpat said...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude so in that I'm like yer bellybutton LMAO...

Miguel GFZ said...

Sadly missing it this year, but I am happy it is now officially a "thing".

Have fun peoples!

Unknown said...

I'll be there.

Old NFO said...

Enjoy folks!

SgtBob said...

Made the first two, can't miss third. With an offspring or two.

Ken said...

Roving packs of feral manatees weren't bad enough you gotta go and give 'em a gun club?

Florida Wins Again. ;-) (I kid, I kid. Enjoy!)

JC said...

I'm there with at least two others.

Tsgt Joe said...

I'll be there with bells on, and a hat, gotta remember the hat.........