Friday, October 26, 2018

The mail bombs, explained

This is funny as heck:
Brian Stelter: What happen?

Chris Cuomo: Someone set up us the bomb.

Ander Copper: We get signal.

Don Lemon: What?

Chri Cumo: Main screen turn on.

Brian Stelter: It's you!

Orange Bad Man: How are you gentlemen?
All your base are belong to us.
You are on the way to destruction.

Don Lemon: What you say?

Orange Bad Man: You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha ha ha...
For those of you were weren't following Internet memes circa 1999, this is the back story:

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Oldie but a goody! :-)

LSP said...

Well that was awesome!

Jerry The Geek said...

Oh, yeah. I'm getting old and forget a lot, but I do remember that "meme". It was all over like "all your candy are belong to us". Horrible thing, took me years to wipe it out of my mind. Jeez, that's like bringing Dracula back to life ... I'll have to learn to forget it all over again!