Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Your tax dollars at work: sterilizing brown women

Well, your tax pounds sterling at work.  Well done, UK Lefties!  Somewhere, Hitler looks on this and smiles.  Very "Progressive" indeed.

I have several thoughts:

1. If you wrote a novel that included this as a part of the story line, it would never be published.  Not believable, old chap, don't cha know?

2. What is it with the left with these totalitarian wet dreams of blowing up Climate Change Deniers and sterilizing third world women?  This keeps coming up, over and over, and the people who bring it up keep being invited to nice parties and everything.  What, do lefties support genocide as long as the Correct™ Progressive™ incantations are pronounced before the bullet?

3. The originators of this Progressive idea will never be tarred and feathered, let alone hung from a lamp post.  Indeed, Polite Society® will shrink from calling them the racists that they are.  I guess I'm not Polite, although I try to be polite.  But sometimes you have to say what must be said, and Lord knows that the Leftie Media won't.

4.  Perry de Havilland really sort of laid out the ground rules:
The problem I have with this whole discussion is that it grants what is a monstrous totalitarian perspective a polite hearing rather than the sort of response it truly deserves. It strikes me to just dignify the proposition "the state should spay women and castrate men" with "wouldn't it be better if we just find a way to reduce the fuel we burn?" is to in effect tolerate the intolerable. A far better response, and dare I say a more ethical one, would be "your policy will indeed reduce the world's population because people like me will put a 10mm hole between the eyes of totalitarian scum like you."
All I can add is that 10mm is kind of spendy, so I'll put my trust in the Lord, in .45ACP, and 19-by-God-11.  Damn, I'm getting my TJIC on again.  Need to get that Garand ...

Racist leftie bastards.

7 comments:

Jake (formerly Riposte3) said...

"do lefties support genocide as long as the Correct™ Progressive™ incantations are pronounced before the bullet?"

Yes, they do. The Correct(tm) Progressive(tm) incantations are nothing more than an attempt to invoke the Shield of Political Correctness(tm)(c).

ProudHillbilly said...

Lefties love Margaret Sanger. 'Nuff said.

Sabra said...

Make no mistake, they would do the same thing here if they could get away with it. Here they cloak it as supposed care for the economic future of poor women, usually, but there was a Salon.com article a little while back decrying the fact that the "right" sort of women aren't having enough kids.

libertyman said...

A real eye opener, as I followed the links to Davenpurt, Sanger, et al (A.Hitler). Hey and the presidents of Hahvahd AND Bowdoin and Stanford -- all endorsed eugenics! Do we (still) see a pattern here? Thankfully some laws were repealed -- as long ago as the frickin' 70s.

Wow , Just Wow!!!

TJIC said...

> Damn, I'm getting my TJIC on again.

I deeply appreciate that you've taken up the torch!

(Although I truly hope to take it back some time soon).

Borepatch said...

TJIC, those are big boots to fill, and it would take a fool to even try.

That's why you see it at my place ... ;-)

Goober said...

TJIC;

Quit teasing and just get back to blogging already.

Love always;

Goober - the guy who writes at Nothing About Everything when he feels like it, but hasn't apparently felt much like it for close to a year now...