Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blogroll update

StrandedinIowa seems in many ways to be my identical twin, separated at birth:
A short, ill-tempered, balding guy who just wants to be left alone. And I'm cynical, too.
That's about right (except for the short part). His new blog is worth a visit, particularly for his musings on freedom and the second amendment:
We have to fight against this acceptance, by ourselves and others, that we have to seek permission from our betters in order to exercise a right. When we accept it, that right is reduced to a privilege, one that we may never gain back.
Well on the way to that in Massachusetts. Or Massachusettes. Whatever.

1 comment:

strandediniowa said...

Thanks, sir.

Twins? After reading your postings, I got the short end of the smarts stick.

I learn something every time I come, IS security, global BS warming, you name it, your blog is a damn good resource.

And the dose of snark, who doesn't love that?

I'm glad to find a brother (in spirit). Thanks, again.