Friday, January 29, 2010

Blogroll Additions

A Trainwreck In Maxwell needs no introduction to most readers. He has a similar traffic pattern to mine, it seems:
I posted a pic of a p1ssed off shaved cat about a year ago and my sitemeter is showing about 10% of my hits are searches looking for that PO'd cat.
I'm amazed at what Google will stick up near the top of the list, leading folks here.

My Tumultuous Adventure is another gunnie, who's been blogging much longer than I. Interesting technical stuff over his way - the Magpul videos he posted (The Art of the Tactical Carbine and The Art of the Dynamic Handgun) look pretty interesting.

Also adding a like to Kevin Baker at The Smallest Minority (so he now has 427,956 people linking to him, not 427,955). I have an awful lot of his posts bookmarked, and so should you.

Welcome to the Borepatch Blogroll, y'all! Your hit counter's fixin' to spin - or double your money back! If anyone esle has blogrolled me but I haven't added you here, please leave a comment or email me at borepatch at gmail dot com.

UPDATE 29 January 2010 12:45: Merlin emails to inform me that not only does he have a new blog up, but that we're blog brothers. And he doesn't like car payments any more than I do, and keeps his running as long as I do:
Long story short? Cash is king, and I have (newly) found aversion to debt. It's amazing how much money is left over at the end of the month when you're not sending it all off to the banks. I like it much better than having too much month left at the end of the money. Instead of taking on more debt, I'll get the engine work done now (~$800) and in a month or two I'll get the oil pan gasket fixed. If I time it right, I'll just do that instead of the next scheduled oil change, and kill two birds with one stone :)
Welcome to blogging, Merlin!

4 comments:

NotClauswitz said...

Kevin Baker is more fun in person! :-)

KurtP said...

Appreciate the link.
Thanks!

Robert McDonald said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll. I've been blogging for a good while, it is true, but only in the last couple of year or so have I really focused on guns. There's actually a year there where I didn't have more than a handful of posts, so when it comes to pure content you've probably got me whipped.

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hey how much to get added?
Have been reading your stuff for awhile now and have come to realize you hate guns and computers as much as I do and faithfully follow the teachings of Al Gore!
So I have you "rolled" both at maddmedic.wordpress.com and freemadd.wordpress.com (Interned in Northfield).
I also have heard you dislike iMacs and live in Ma! I have a sister somewhere, Amherst? Where she is a Professer of some good leftist subject.
So if you feel up to adding me please do! If not I'll contiinue to patronize your site and your rants aginst guns, conputers etc!!