Saturday, November 14, 2015

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - May the Circle Be Unbroken

Last night I went to a bluesgrass concert with ASM826 and Mrs. ASM826.  It was a local band who played for fun and tips, but it was great fun.  They ended with this, and it made me think of the visit with ASM826 and what he's been through in the last week.

He and Mrs. ASM826 have been surrounded by friends and family, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of that circle.  They're solid people, and while this is a tragedy, I'm quite inspired by their resilience.  I wonder if I would do as well in their place.  Probably not.

But the circle remains.  Times like this remind us that friends and family are everything.  May that circle be unbroken.



Amen.

3 comments:

ASM826 said...

And Amen.

LSP said...

I like the NGDB. Thx.

skybill said...

Hi 'Patch,
All I can say is "Thanks" for posting this.. 'Kinda hard to make out what I'm typing right now.....tearing a bit...
Blue skies Buddy,
III%,
skybill-out