And so I'm going through room-by-room clearing out junk and setting things up so that the house will show well. I've discovered some interesting things:
- I have boxes that I've never unpacked since moving here from
Mordor on the CharlesMassachussets. "Boxes", as in plural.
- I've discovered that the empty downstairs room that has the freezer and a fridge for the kids will make a dandy shop. The table saw and other implements of destruction have decamped there.
- I'm filling a Bagster with junk. Bagsters are the shiznit. I may get another before I'm done.
- Crews (plumbing, landscaping, etc) are OK when you're (ahem) of a certain age.
- I kind of think that I'm doing what's called "decorating". I wasn't allowed to do that in the past ...