Sam links to an interesting post at Not Clauswitz about the history of you as told by the music you listen to. It's a dopey NPR questionnaire, and you have to sort of be a dope to play along. OK then, here goes.
1. What was the first song you ever bought? Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon.
2. What song always gets you dancing? I used to be pretty light on my feet, fifteen years ago.
3. What song takes you back to your childhood? Mom and Dad were big Peter, Paul, and Mary fans. This was my favorite when I was little. Used to be able to play it on the guitar in College, where I learned that more than a couple of girls also loved it.
4. What is your perfect love song? I've posted this a couple times before. The best is here.
5. What song would you want at your funeral? A bit young for me to be planning that, but here goes. I just ran across this a few months back, but it's hauntingly beautiful.
6. What is the one song that describes you? I'd like it to be this one. That's a high bar, right there.
So meme away, everyone!