Thursday, January 28, 2010

The President's Speechwriters, revealed


Yes, it's trite, cheap, and unimaginative. So was the speech.

UPDATE 29 January 2010 14:58: Welcome visitors from The Smallest Minority. Thanks for the link, Kevin! While you're here, take a look around. I specialize in trite, cheap, and unimaginative.

UPDATE 29 January 2010 18:02: Perlhaqr in the comments points out spelling Fail in the post title. Fixed.

UPDATE 30 January 2010 10:56: JP asks the Question di tutti questions: I wonder if Clippy automatically pushes his content to the teleprompters? Heh.

7 comments:

Z@X said...

Bwahahar! That's good!

Mohawk on the Dartmouth said...

That could've been the speech. I know how the kids at West Point feel now, he put me to sleep. Granted, I don't have as hard a day as those kids at West Point.

NotClauswitz said...

We went out to a nice dinner with my wife's best-friend. I'm glad I missed it, I'm not sure I can take the chest-pains I get when I listen to him.

phlegmfatale said...

*GUFFAW*

Thanks for the belly laugh.

WoFat said...

The pity is, he thinks he's terribly clever.

Jay G said...

MADE. OF. WIN.

perlhaqr said...

Title typo. "Speechwriters".