Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Youtube Shadowbans Climate: The Movie

The Feral Irishman emails to saw that my post about the climate movie looked weird from his Windows computer.  He could watch the movie but there was nothing displayed about Youtube.  Everything looked normal from Safari on his iPhone.

Well, it turns out that Youtube has shadowbanned the film.  This almost certainly made the post look wonky.  If they disappear it I will update the embed to Rumble or something.

You know that you're over the target when you're taking flak.

4 comments:

jabrwok said...

I'm glad I downloaded a copy before it gets completely scrubbed. Is there a copy on Rumble or Bitchute?

Borepatch said...

jabrwok, it's on Rumble for sure, at the link I included.

jabrwok said...

Thanks.

SciGeek said...

This movie is basically a remake/update of "The Great Global Warming Swindle" from about 10-12 years ago. Seems to be by the same people. You may want to check that out.