Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Holidays without Wolfgang

He was a dog that takes some getting over.  We're getting ready for the holidays and his absence is sort of everywhere.  The Queen Of The World got a new tree ornament this year that sums it up:


He sure loved his Christmas stocking.  

UPDATE 22 NOVEMBER 2023 18:23:  People are asking where you can get one of these ornaments.  It's Wanderprints.  Click on "Ornaments" and it's the first item there.  You can customize it lots of different ways.

5 comments:

LindaG said...

Condolences and blessings to you all.

michigan doug said...

Where did you get the ornament?

coyoteken48 said...

I know how you feel. It's rough. I lost my dog Buckshot a year and 8 months ago and I think of him every day. I have never grieved for anything or anyone this much. The older you get the worse it is. ---ken

Mind your own business said...

This brings back the memories of all of the dogs I've lost over the years. They leave an indelible mark on you, don't they? Such wonderous creatures. We are not worthy, but we get them all the same.

chipmunk said...

I am so sorry... I know how much it aches to lose him. That ornament really says it. The other day we hung our ornament with a picture of our fur buddy that passed, and yeah, we still miss her.