Thursday, November 23, 2023

Black Friday ammo deal alert

Jack from cheapammo.com emails to point out that they are running Black Friday promotions.  Since you have seemed to like this sort of notification in the past I'm putting this up here.

We’ll push the ammo specials live at 9 a.m. (Eastern time) Friday morning. Like last year, I don’t expect the ammo to last terribly long but hopefully your readers will have an honest shot if they catch your article before mid-afternoon on Friday. To help spread the ammo around make sure some dealer doesn’t gobble it all up, we are limiting customers to one of each caliber. These are priced below our cost so other sellers might be interested in getting their hands on them but we’d obviously rather have real shooters get them and use them.

Ammo Highlights Include:

We’ll have bulk Fiocchi 223 ammo for $375. That’s 55-grain, FMJ, 1,000 rounds with free shipping. 

Bulk 9mm ammo is at $190 per case from a manufacturer that won’t be revealed until Friday morning. This is brass-cased FMJ in 1000-rounds packs and will have free shipping.

22 Long Rifle ammo from an unknown manufacturer - 5000 round packs for $220 with free shipping. (That’s less than a nickel per round.)

There will be a sprinkling of a handful of other calibers priced to move very quickly as well.

 Good luck, everybody.  And remember, ammo makes a great stocking stuffer ...

3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

My 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 arrived an hour ago.
I ordered it a week ago. and the price went up a
$100 from earlier this year. And it's a brand I hadn't heard of before. (I hear they're using a lot of it in Ukraine.)
I'm shopping .22 today. I went to that link, but it won't let me proceed til I sign up.
I won't buy a case of something I haven't tried as not all will feed or extract from the two .22s I have.
Dunham's has Armscor .22 LR HP 500/#221.99 today.
I'm on my way.

BobF said...

Got both 9mm and .223. Ordered a few minutes after 0900 and just got a shipping notice a few minutes ago.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Kinda like my money going to Mississippi rather than the northeast, too. :-)

michigan doug said...

tried to order between 0900 0910 said was out of stock already.