Wednesday, December 30, 2020

February Southwest Florida Blogshoot

Apologies for the lack of posting - The Queen Of The World and I had a houseguest from the Camp Borepatch days, and while it was great fun it pretty much filled the days.

But folks are asking about the February blogshoot so let me poll the readership.  Leave a comment if you can be in the area for a blogshoot on February 20.  Also say whether you know of a range that could handle the crowd (we had over 20 for the first).  

I'm pretty sure I can get the private range at the gun club this far out (and will make sure that the wires won't get crossed again - we will have both a 25 yard pistol range and a 200 yard rifle range).  If we do it here again The Queen Of The World says she'll cater it again but some people couldn't make the trip and I'm happy to travel if there's another range.

15 comments:

libertyman said...

February is out for me, sadly. I am very happy you are doing this, I will get there as soon as I can.

Derek Ward said...

I could make it again.

Miguel GFZ said...

In already

DixieDennis said...

Count me in again.
DixieDennis

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Borepatch;

I'm in as is Mack, We just needed a firm date to block our calendar..and there will be another person so make it 3.

Counter Jockey said...

Feb 20 works for me and my co Blogger, Pudge. Also, I'm a NRA Instructor/RSO

MrGarabaldi said...

Hey Borepatch

Oh Yeah I forgot to Mention

I am an NRA Instructor also, Have gun will travel

Divemedic said...

In.

Ratus said...

I'm in, too.

The same range should be fine.

There's Ares Firearms Training in Leesburg, but I haven't visited it in person and I don't know what the pricing would be for a group.

BigCountryExpat said...

Sapper n Me are down

SgtBob said...

I'm in. Oldest son also. Last year was about 30 minutes away, but any site within two hours would be OK.

Thomas said...

I'd like to attend (coming from Orlando)

Tsgt Joe said...

I'm in. Wife may be coming but wont shoot.

SgtBob said...

I'm in. Oldest son also. The previous range is 30 minutes away, but any place within two hours would be OK.

Divemedic said...

We may not make it that far before our guns are illegal.