Wednesday, December 9, 2015

News

I'm back from the land of no wireless access, which was chosen for that very reason. You see, we've been busy.


The Queen Of The World and I tied the knot over the weekend.  I wasn't meaning to leave her behind when I move to Maryland at the end of the month, and there was a solution to that problem.  Happily, she said "yes".

And she's good in a fix - say, a motorcycle accident; hopefully one that's not about to happen to the happy couple here.


Sadly, a weekend full of happiness and relaxation is now the meat grinder of getting quotes from movers and getting things packed up.  Oh, well - it could be way, way worse.

I could be doing it without her.



And so all y'all will see more of the adventures of the Queen Of The World here.  Heck, maybe that even makes me King Of The World.  Which, I'm told, is almost as high a rank as hers ...

25 comments:

Guffaw in AZ said...

Congratulations!
We should all be as lucky...

gfa

.45ACP+P said...

If she is the Queen, the only title you get is Queen's Consort. No Crown for you!

Unknown said...

I said once a while back, when you said being happy silenced your Muse, that I hoped she never spoke again. I'll repeat that wish here. Congratulations!

Chad

ASM826 said...

I have been told that it is customary for funeral processions to stop for wedding processions. And for good reason. Life is meant to have joy in it. Congratulations, my brother!

juvat said...

Congratulations and Best Wishes to the both of you for a long and happy life together!

Rev. Paul said...

I am VERY happy to hear this news - may God bless your union, and keep you as happy as you are now.

libertyman said...

Great news! Best wishes to you both!

Comrade Misfit said...

Mazel tov!!!

Bob said...

Congratulations to you both!

Ratus said...

Wow, congratulations BP.

Aaron said...

Congrats! May you have health, happiness and a long happy life together!

doubletrouble said...

Congrats to the happy couple!

Old NFO said...

Congratulations to the happy couple! Sorry I'm leaving before you get up to the area.

Eagle said...

Congratulations! Sounds like you're really happy - you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Well then! Congrats, you crazy kids!

Murphy's Law said...

Congratulations indeed!

Lawrence Person said...

Congrats on the wedding!

And condolences on moving to Maryland. ;-)

Secesh said...

Congratulations! Best wishes.

drjim said...

I'm late to the party, as usual, but CONGRATS!

Hat Trick said...

Congratulations and Best Wishes.
Hope the move goes well

Ajdshootist said...

All the best and Congrats from the other side of the pond.

Ajdshootist said...

PS Sorry but i prefure Ronans Vershion.

Raptor said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Home on the Range said...

Thanks for letting me know when it happened, before you posted it. I couldn't be happier for your two. May your life be adventure and love.

Chris said...

Congratulations! I'm still stuck here in Maryland - maybe get to see you again. I met you several years ago in Northern Virginia.