Saturday, October 22, 2022

Bad Livers - Honey, I've Found A Brand New Way

Nimrodmaroon emails to ask if I'd ever heard of Bad Liver.  I hadn't but holy cow, this is right up my ally.  They were a (fittingly weird) Austin bad from the 1990s that has been described as "thjrash-grass", "contemporary bluegrass", and acoustic-metal-bluegrass".  How can you not check them out after that? 

This song is less weird than many of theirs - almost normal bluegrass but with a little seasoning of we're-not-in-Kansas-anymore-Toto.  I like it.


Thanks for the heads up, nimrodmaroon!

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

That is...different! :-)

STxAR said...

Man, that is an interesting mix of....... stuff. I didn't realize how long it had been since I'd heard a dobro. Or how much I missed hearing one.... Thanks BP.