Sunday, August 21, 2022

Hector Berlioz - Dream of a Witches' Sabbath from Symphonie fantastique

I was raised in the Episcopal church.  It's been getting weird for decades and now seems to have pitched over the edge into the abyss of - dare we say it? - heresy: The Episcopal Church comes out in support of sex changes at all ages.

Sigh.

I don't know what a Chalcedonian christian can do these days.  I won't attend the Witches' Sabbath at the Episcopal church, that's for sure.  Although Hector Berlioz wrote some great music that would be appropriate for their so-called "mass".



 

2 comments:

libertyman said...

I think I have seen some of that animator's work before -- an amazing imagination on display. That, plus the music is the stuff nightmares are made from. An interesting presentation today.

blogger said...

Libertyman, Symphonie Fantastique is one of the more interesting pieces of classical music.

- Borepatch