Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quote of the Day

Word:
Another favorite is gun control and "common sense regulation". Moving toward common ground for so many of the liberals means we have to agree to their position that 1.)Regulations are good, 2.) We don't have enough regulation, & 3.) That regulations will solve the problem.

Well, no. I don't have to agree to those.
From Bob S at 3 Boxes of BS (click through to see what they are). Bob was kind enough to blogroll me, and I followed a visitor back. Glad I did.

Welcome to the Borepatch blogroll, Bob. And get well soon.

2 comments:

Bob S. said...

Borepatch,

Thanks for the honor of a Quote of the Day.

It means something from folks like you who write so well.

I enjoy reading your great work.

chrisb said...

Ah yes, the classic bullspit liberal buzzphrase on gun control. A leftist wouldn't know common sense if it kicked their teeth in.