Sunday, September 28, 2008

Search Term Safari

It's wierd to see that I get enough hits that I can actually put one of these together.

redneck thinking of you quotes
That's awfuly sweet, but I'm already married. Thanks, though!

how to can make boom
Well, squeezing the trigger works for me. Remember, it's squeeze, not pull. Always remember the 4 Rules, and if your "boom" is successful, you'll want ear protection.
teletubbies shooting, shoot time for teletubbies, etc
I see so many of this sort of thing, that I assumed that I was the number 1 Google hit for this. Pretty disturbing. I find, to my relief, that I'm not even on the first page.

That said, you should be ashamed of yourself. I say that as someone who's actually shot a Telletubby.
ur doing it rong
Well, you're here, aren't you?
winchester 30 30 1894 ranger
Mmmmmm. Lever Gun!

No comments: