Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mulch

It's what's on tap for today.  I figure 40 wheelbarrow loads will about do the rose garden.

Ooh.  In other news: the weather forecast for Camp Borepatch includes a 70% chance of whining about aching back and muscles.

UPDATE 6 April 2013 11:49: Here's the mulch pile before I started.  Wolfgang is half way up the pile.  He helpfully "found" my work glove.


10 loads in.  You can hardly see a dent in the pile.  Or on the garden.  I figure that it won't be 40 loads, it will be 100.  And I probably have enough mulch.  Oof.

UPDATE 6 April 2013 14:52: 30 loads in now, and hardly a dent in the pile. I think I've covered maybe a quarter of the garden, so that says there's some work left to do.  Double oof.


2 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Alternatively, you could be here. Today's forecast: 8" to 14" of snow. Whining is extra. :)

Borepatch said...

OK, you win Rev. Paul. ;-)

Except you probably have a snow blower. I don't have a mulch blower.