Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Well, great

I have cancer, blast it all.

It's prostate cancer.  While that's what took Dad, usually this is the one you want to get because it's slow growing.  Except for mine.  Hey Borepatch - Nice Gleason score!

It seems that it's nothing but the finest, most aggressive prostate cancer for Mom Borepatch's little blogger.

And there's no waiting around for things to get scheduled and approved.  Holy cow, things got lined up toute suite.   I guess that's good, but it's not a great sign.

6 comments:

wv.citybilly said...

Hang in there!

Tim Daw said...

Best wishes.

David said...

Prayers for a recovery and for the medical team providing your care.

Octothorpe said...

Yes, hang in there! Took my old man, too, and I keep a keen eye on my numbers. They are getting so much better at treating it than even a few years ago.

Toxicavenger said...

Might wanna lay in some ivermectin and fenben as backup to your treatment. Best of luck!!!

Trongod said...

Prayers for you and your family; this is hard news for all. Best of luck.