Internet Security, music, and Dad Jokes. And pets - it's a blog, after all.
Tuesday, September 22, 2026
Commercial shipping is being hacked
I haven't blogged about this, but apparently it's a thing now and has been for maybe a decade. This is a really good breakdown of what one of these attacks could do (and more importantly, could NOT do) to a container ship or a tanker.
I remember the tale of the Japanese billionaire. His financial accounts were drained after hackers got his info by hacking the wifi connection of an automatic feeder on his aquarium.
3 comments:
The more connected, the more vulnerable, as their security SUCKS!
Anything anywhere that is connected to the web in any way is vulnerable.
I remember the tale of the Japanese billionaire. His financial accounts were drained after hackers got his info by hacking the wifi connection of an automatic feeder on his aquarium.
Post a Comment