Thursday, December 29, 2011

Road trip!

I'm off to a classified, off-site, undisclosed location to rendezvous with ASM826, Sean Sorrentino, and Old NFO (among others).  Details are, well, classified, but rumor has is that rounds will be send down range.

#2 Son is accompanying me, along with the obligatory plush children's toy to sacrifice to the blogshoot Ghods.  More anon.  As long as I can navigate South Carolina and its idiotic no-CCW-reciprocity-with-Georgia nonsense, things will be fine.

In the mean time, I have posts scheduled.  Nice to take guns to a blogshoot, I have to say.

9 comments:

Sean D Sorrentino said...

I will see you when we both arrive.

The chair is against the wall.

John has a long mustache.

Rev. Paul said...

I hope you have a GREAT day!

ASM826 said...

The sooper sekret location will see you soon.

BenC said...

I feel you pain everytime I go to GA (which is rarely thankfully.)Glove compartment or center console is legal for anyone CCW or not but never under the seat.

Lissa said...

O lovely! Have fun!!

Southern Belle said...

Have fun!

I do have to say though, the gun that you brought to the Texas Blogshoot back in November was super duper fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Yeah well, if I shot like you old farts probly do...I wouldn't want anyone watching me either.

Be sure to burn the targets afterward. Trust no one - least of all the boy. They have an annoying tendency to embarass their elders with truth at inopportune times.

Tyra Shortino said...

How was the road trip? LOL, it sounds as if you bribed your son with a toy to join you! Which is understandable... a cramped space can't sit well in an hours-long drive - unless your car's the big type.

Borepatch said...

Tyra, it was a lot of fun. Not just the shooting, but the father/son part. Hopefully this is something he'll look back fondly on in ten years. I know that I will.

But yeah, bribing him with a toy didn't hurt. ;-)