Thursday, December 8, 2011

Uff da

Home, in 14½ hours.  The first half of the trip was in record time, then I hit the Alabama border, and saw that they've expanded the Talladega Super Speedway to include the entire length of I-20.

And then I got back to the Atlanta Perimeter, and remembered that Georgia drivers make Alabama drivers look like little old ladies from Passadena.



But it's good to be back home.  The dogs have me at the bottom of a pig pile - I guess they're glad to have all the pack back inside the Secure Perimeter.  Me, too.

3 comments:

Paul, Dammit! said...

Congrats- glad you're home!

Anonymous said...

Do you have links to the upper Midwest? I haven't heard anyone outside of that (my home) region say "uff da"

Borepatch said...

Foseti, I used to work for a company out of Minneapolis. That's where the Missus learned to do a "Minnesota nice" accent that gives her some very serious Sarah Palin cred on Halloween ...