I really wanted to like these guys, because (a) what a great name, and (b) they had fun stuff like soda can launchers. Plus they are an American company, not one from Red China*.
Except (you knew there was an "except" coming, didn't you?) The Queen Of The World ordered a gift from them three weeks ago and all she's seen from them is an order confirmation - no shipping notification, nothing. Still hasn't been shipped or received. Maybe it's all Chinesium or another Minnesota Learing Center, I don't know.
Anyone else had any experiences like this from tacticalshit.com?
* I use the term "Red China" to annoy the Usual Suspects.
5 comments:
A quick googelator benevolent overlord query shows it is a legitimate brick and mortar store with an e-commerce and "media" (read podcast) operation. There are also lots of complaints about poor customer service with some reviewers going so far as to claim never receiving their paid for items and then being told no refunds would happen. Take random online comments and yelp/BBB type reviews with a large pinch of salt but all in all not looking good. I was thinking of ordering a few things from them as well but now...not so much. Hope you get your stuff.
I clicked over and NordVPN warned the site might be unsafe. "We detected that the website you’re about to visit could be a scam"
I was at a shoot over by St Louis and these guys had a booth there and were handing out samples of their Liberal Tears gun lube, so they are real. I ordered some primers from them a few years back and had the same experience. I think I found an email address on their website and they did get back to me after a couple days. Apparently, they use third party vendors to fill some of their orders. I did finally get the primers after a couple weeks.
There are vendors more deserving of your business...
Instead of ChiComs or Red China, I like 'West Taiwan.'
Post a Comment